Happy 2009! We had an amazing first married Christmas! We both had two weeks off, and it was definitely nice to be off together for that time. This year, we hosted the Frasier Family Christmas, and it was a blast! It was so great to have everyone over, and I was especially excited that we got to decorate our house for Christmas for the first time! We also had Christmas at Honey's and at Nathan's grandmother's house, and they were both so fun! We went and looked at some lights on Christmas Eve, and Greg stayed with us that night too! We were so glad to have him there with us. We woke up on Christmas morning and opened presents. Greg was so gracious to be our photographer for the morning. Nathan was excited to get his TV for the sunroom, and I was excited about my new craft table! I'll have to take a picture of it when I get it all organized! I also got the new Dance Dance Revolution, and that has been great! We went to Nathan's parents and opened presents and then came back to the house for presents with my parents. It was an amazing day, and we are so blessed to have gotten to spend it with all of our family!
For New Year's, we went to Pigeon Forge with Nathan's family. We had a lot of fun up there. It was definitely a nice getaway! Our break from work and school was great, and we enjoyed every minute of it! It was absolutely hard to go back to work this week - for both of us!
We are excited about the new year and all the fun that will come our way! We are ready to take it on! Here is the link to all our pictures from the break:
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=2f7b8e6ebed7a688&sid=0AbsWjhi2Zs2TlA
No comments:
Post a Comment