we might look just alike... haha
Dad's wave at the starting line.
Yep, I'm learning the lingo :)
Going strong! And this is where I was supposed to smoothly pass him his power bar.... and I dropped it. Definitely not a smooth pass off.
Mom and Nathan under the umbrella. Ironic that I called them the "whities" under the umbrella all day, and who got sunburnt on the face - yep, me.
Group shot of the cheering section!
Dad coming out of the woods and finishing up the last stretch before the finish line!
FINISH LINE!!!
Dad's wave at the starting line.Yep, I'm learning the lingo :)
Going strong! And this is where I was supposed to smoothly pass him his power bar.... and I dropped it. Definitely not a smooth pass off.
Mom and Nathan under the umbrella. Ironic that I called them the "whities" under the umbrella all day, and who got sunburnt on the face - yep, me.
Group shot of the cheering section!
Dad coming out of the woods and finishing up the last stretch before the finish line!
FINISH LINE!!! Sweet picture of Dad coming around the turn after the finish line!
After our crazy busy weekend, we have enjoyed being able to just do nothing and be at home most nights this week! When we got back from Macon on Sunday we got to have some yummy dessert with Nathan's parents! It was so good, and it was great to see them!
On another note, I passed my exit exam! WOOHOO!!! And I am loving Egleston, especially the unit that I am on! These last two months are packed full of stuff, so say a little prayer that it all goes smoothly until graduation! It is great to love what I'm doing, and I'm so ready for it! Also, Nathan is almost done with the soccer season, so he will have a lot more time which he is excited about! And we are both ready for spring break! God is so good, and we are absolutely enjoying life!



No comments:
Post a Comment