Today was fabulous. I took my last final, all my grades are in, and it's official - I'm graduating! I knew when it was "official" it would hit me, and it certainly has! I feel so blessed and overwhelmed and excited all at the same time. And as if the day wasn't good enough already I found out I got a job! And not just any job, the one I wanted! It's on the unit where I did my practicum at Egleston, and I couldn't be more excited! I loved that unit, and I was definitely hoping for a job there. Everyone on the floor was so great, and I am excited to work with them soon! To top it all off, I got to come home to my amazing hubby! (who is cooking dinner for me as I type) He's the best! And, no I'm not biased :) He is so great to me, and I am blessed. Wow... what a great day!
I'm sure I'll be getting on here and posting some pics from pinning and graduation soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment