Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WOOHOO!!!!

So... I think with this the blog may just be back :) Hooray!!!

We are now coming up on 11 weeks! Seeing the baby's heart beat for the first time was amazing, and equally amazing was watching Nathan as he saw the baby's heart beating for the first time :) We couldn't be more excited, and so far I have had an amazing pregnancy. Other than a stomach virus for a couple days I haven't been sick at all! WE ARE SO BLESSED!

2 comments:

The St.Johns said...

I am so excited for you guys. Cherish every moment, because it goes by so fast. Parenting is challenging at moments, but it is so much fun.

Danielle said...

shut up lisa. really?!?! YOU ARE PREGGERS?!?! OHHHH MYYY GOOOSSHHHH how exciting. you better be a BIG BLOGGER NOW missy!! really!!! at first i was like no... maybe its her doggie or something. but really. its YOU!!! woooohoooo!!! im super excited for you!!!! :)