Saturday, May 29, 2010

Oh My...

... the past two weeks have been insanely crazy...

Mother's Day, or rather "Mother-To-Be Day" was amazing :) Nathan knew I have been wanting a nice camera before the baby and he got me one. I have my first Sony SLR camera, and I am loving it. We are both loving taking pictures of anything we can, and hopefully we'll be used to it by the time the baby is here!

Tennessee... Clarksville, TN to be exact was great. The bf moved up there, her house is ADORABLE, and we had so much fun just hanging out and decorating and putting things together. It was amazing, and I can't wait to go back and see her again later this summer! We're so proud of our MD!!!

In the midst of all these great things, a good friend of ours was in the hospital in critical condition. After I got back from TN we spent a few days at my brothers so we would be close to Piedmont and even closer to Egleston for me. So I was at Greg's, work, or Piedmont visiting our friend. And Nathan was at Piedmont all day while I was working. For all my medical friends out there... blood clot, piece broke off and, of course, went to pulmonary artery... cardiac arrest... intubation... CPR... it was bad. Last week, on Saturday, this man was awake and in his room in the stepdown unit with his wife and baby girl. It was INCREDIBLE to see this very special family together in one room. We were all smiles. Hopefully, he will even be coming home soon. Prayers and prayers and prayers were answered, and we are all SO very grateful for God's incredible work with this family.

WHEW! I told you it was crazy. Oh my... is really all I can say. So hopefully now I will have a little more time to blog :) On a baby note, I am 18 weeks today! WE CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I can't believe June is almost here... which is when we have our 20 week ultrasound! We are so excited to find out boy/girl, and hoping everything is where it's supposed to be in our new little one. I will just be looking for 4 chambers in that little heart!!!

Here are some pics from the past couple weeks!

Me and MD!!! On her beautiful patio after we put together her brand new patio set!
18 weeks!!!
Me and Toby had a photo shoot with the new camera... haha
Courtesy of my wonderful husband, there are actually a TON of pictures, but here are a few!
The 18 week belly shot!
Toby's close up :)
He is spoiled rotten, I mean loved... haha
Me and my first baby!

No comments: